Hi, not to be rood or anything, but aren't those the kind of messages Damien wanted to avoid, IE, requests to fix this or that in an unsupported game? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack F" <mymonkeyboy2...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] acefire patch

Hi Damien,
Although you included the acefire cheats as part of the acefire
package, it still doesn't allow me instant access to the cheat codes.
I actually had to downgrade to acefire 1.3 to use the cheat codes.
Before you completely take acefire down from the net, could you please
release a patch that will fix the game to recognize that the cheats
are now one of the core components of the package? Also in the dc doc,
you mentioned in the known issues section that there was a bug that
allowed cheating to be used. What kind of cheating were you talking
about?
Thanks.
best regards,
jack