Hi.

I'm trying to set mushclient with sapi up on my laptop, but am having troubles.

the escape interupt isn't working at all, meaning it's near impossible to
actually read anything as sapi speaks every single message in ful leaving me a
long way behind what's going on.

This doesn't happen on my desktop, but I can't find how to access the mush sapi
settings.

I've tried entering sapi or tts at the prompt, but it's not helping, nor do I
see anything related to sapi in the config command.

Any advise would be appreciated, sinse currently this makes the game rather
unplayable.

Beware the grue!