Michael,

As I just said in a prior message on this topic USA Games is in the
process of upgrading the website. I hope to have both games uploaded
sometime this weekend. So please stop asking for the files. They'll be
up as soon as I can get them up their.

That said, one reason I haven't put them up their is I was hoping to
update the Piledriver database with current WWE and TNA super stars.
HOwever, since you are in an all fired hurry to have the games right
this very minute I'll just upload the original games and you can worry
about updating the database yourself.

Cheers!