Hello gamers,

We would like to announce the immediate availability of Mysteries of
the Ancients beta 20 for Windows. This new beta resolves a number of
problems and issues filed by our Windows customers.

What’s New

* Merged changes made to the cross-platform G3D engine with the
Windows G3D engine in order to bring the Windows engine up to date.
* Recompiled Mysteries of the Ancients beta 20 using the Windows G3D engine.
* Restored joystick support.
 * Restored mouse support.
  * Restored analog jumping and movement.
* Restored DirectSound audio support.

Downloading and Installing

As always you can download beta 20 from the official Mysteries of the
Ancients home page
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/mota.php
And please uninstall beta 19 before updating to beta 20.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive