Hey all.
tonight on ESPN Classic, they will be airing the documentary "The King of Kong" about professional game players and the quest for the highest score ever on Donkey Kong. This may sound silly to some, but it has gotten very good reviews from most film critics. should be interesting, I haven't seen it yet myself, but from what I have read, its very well done. it comes on at 9 eastern Sunday night June 26 on ESPN classic. Not sure about other services, check your listings, but if you have A T and T uverse, its channel 603.
  Enjoy,
Che