Hi Mauricio,

Thanks. Well, the way I see it Heather is the logical choice here.

 First, and fore most, nobody was complaining about Heather, and
people only started making complaints when I switched to Scansoft Tom.
They didn't like the voice, they thought it was too fast, etc. None of
that was the case when using Heather so obviously it was well received
by the public. The only person who had any complaints about Heather
was me, and it was simply that I had to misspell words etc to get her
to say them correctly which caused me more work, but is worth it since
she is generally well liked.

Second, prior to beta 18 most of the betas was using her voice. That
means I don't necessarily have to start from  scratch. I only have to
update and revise the directory of *.wav files which can be done in a
day or two rather than the time it would take to do everything from
absolute scratch. Big plus since Dark and a few others were concerned
about how much time settling the voice issue might take. Since I have
the majority of the work done the time it will take to switch back to
Heather is not a big deal or issue at all.

Finally, I don't have to experiment with a different voice. Everytime
I experiment with a different voice there will probably be groups who
like and dislike whatever I choose. So if I picked Ivona Amy, for
example, some UK speaking customers might love her, but some American
speaking customers that aren't use to a UK accent might not like the
voice. Why do that when I already know most people like Heather
anyway?

So all and all it was a no brainer. I simply thought about it a bit,
and came to the conclusion I took a wrong turn by switching to Tom,
that didn't work out, so it made sense to go back to what was working
and get game production back on track so to speak.

Cheers!