Hi Angela,

Thanks for the info. have you ever experienced this issue with prior betas?

I'm going to do some testing here, to see if I can track down the
issue, but so far no luck reproducing the problem. By chance can you
check your Programs and Features and see if the Visual C++ 2008
runtime was installed correctly?

Thanks.