Hey Jim.
I really look forward to your next game. They are always loads of fun. Could you give us a hint on what it will be about?

On a sidenote, have you considered putting all of your games in a single installer? The only downside to that is that you would have to update it each time you change anything in any of your games. This would make installing your games for the first time easier, especially all the trivia files and golf courses.

These days a 10 or 20 mb file isn't considered that big and it would save an end user the time of extracting 30 odd files.