Hi.  The only complaint and I guess it's not even really that grins, is When
Angela runs in to walls. She yells out like she has been injured. In Beta 18
I think it was, She would say looks like a dead and.... I actually miss that
and thought it added a little more to the game.... What do Thomas and others
think?

Darren Duff.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Drummer for The Overflow worship band!