Hi Ron.

Thanks for that.

Amanda

From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 3:07 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an enquiry

Hi Amanda.
Welcome to this list.
Tom's games you will have to pay for by there is a demo so that you can try before you decide if you'll want to purchase it or not. The only free games that I know of come from Jim Kitchen's web site which is
www.kitchensinc.net
So enjoy the e-mail list and if you have a question, yell it out and one of us will try to answer it.

-----Original Message----- From: Amanda Burt