Hey amanda. I'm Shane Loe. hope you like the list, and good luck ith putting up ith it. smiles.

Shane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amanda Burt" <amanda.bu...@btinternet.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Hi

   Hi.

I am a new member.

My name is Amanda and I live in Aberdeen in Scotland. I decided to join this list because I know nothing about computer games and I really want to start learning about what games are on offer for blind people. I have found the discussions on the list fascinating and I'm starting to learn things.

Amanda