To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] alter aeon/mush-z radio show today

Hi,
There will be a show today on radio la vila, about mush-z and alter
aeon done by the creator of mush-z Oriol Gómez!
Don't miss it, it will be at 1PM EST/6pm GMT, 10AM in California sorry guys!
The show will have lots of fun music, mush-z sounds, mudding, killing,
slashing and lots of player interaction!
To listen, head on over to
http://oriolg.es/stream.m3u

If you want to participate with the show, you can contact me on skype
at oriolgs58

Hope to see you all there!