Hey, Shane first let me take a quick minute to thank you for the two games. I did put them in a safe place on my computer so they won't get deleted. Here is my quick question for you, in the piledriver game I notice there is two game file one is call pd49 and the other is call pdsorter. What is the different between these two playable files? before I get into the game I would like to know things about it and this is the one thing that I would like to know.
The game seems to be fun so once again thanks and please reply to my question.