Hi Kenny,

If you are talking about my NFL football game, probably the quickest way to get
down the field is when you call a screen pass and the defense has called a
blitz.  That is if the blitz does not get to your quarterback first.  But other
than a lucky play like that, there is no one perfect way to always get down the
field.  If there were, teams would always do it.

BFN

    Jim

I can write it perfectly; I just don't understand it.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA