Thanks for the good news which I will soon distribute.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 1:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] USA Games Back Online

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick announcement to let everyone know that the USA
Games website is now back up and running. At the time of this
announcement the site is about 90% restored back to working order, and
we will continue to update and work on the website over Friday and
Saturday. However, for those interested in grabbing stuff from the
website you may now do so as the free games section is now back up,
and we have just started adding several of the free Spoonbill games as
well as others to the site. So stay tuned. Please, pass this on and
let people know USA Games is now back online and we have now almost
fully recovered from this situation.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive