Hi Mike,

If you want to find out a Wrestler's ID you need to use your screen
readers review cursor. All screen readers have one. Jaws has the
invisible cursor, WindowEyes has the WE cursor, and NVDA has the
review cursor. Simply point the review cursor  at the line containing
the wrestler's ID and move word by word or character by character. You
can't access the ID using the standard PC cursor because there isn't
one available to access in that type of game.

HTH