Hi,

Does this site actually work?  About a year ago, I tried to create an
account there.  It told me I'd receive a confirmation Email, which I never
did.

So I tried again, using a different Email address this time.  Once again, I
was told that I would receive a confirmation Email, but I never did.

So I requested my password for the old account.  It sent it to me.

I logged in, using the password that was sent to me, and was told my logon
attempt was not successful.

It looks like there are good games here, but I've never seen the site work.
Is there something I should be doing differently?

Thanks.