From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 12:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BlindAdrenaline

Have you checked your spam folder?

The site certainly works, I have an account with them myself, but it's quite

possible the confirmation E-mail is sent to your junk or spam folders by the

filters you have or by your isp.

This is particularly likely if it happened with two E-mail addresses.

If i were you, I'd request a password, then check those folders.

Hth.

Beware the grue!

dark.