To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BlindAdrenaline

Hi,

As it turns out, it didn't go to spam.  It looks like I never received it.

Che helped me out, and said that sometimes the Email never arrives at all,
and he intends to revamp that piece of the system.

By the way, getting my passwords did work; the Email came to my Inbox. But
because I'd never confirmed my Email address, since I'd never received the
confirmation Email, the accounts wouldn't work.  Che had to activate the
account for me.