Hi,

And since we are talking about free games. Let's not forget the USA
Games website
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
has a number of free and abandoned games for download. I'm still
putting that stuff back up, being the holiday weekend I haven't gotten
it all done, but it is an excellent resource for someone looking for
totally free games for Windows.

HTH