To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mushclient scripts?

Hi Dark,
Try grabbing this file.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2142080/patch.zip
it's the patch.
If you have any problems, downlaod the full installer again. It should
be in the mush page.

hth

On 7/8/11, Zachary Kline <zkl...@speedpost.net> wrote:
Hi Oriol,
Thanks for this link. It works like a charm. I can sympathize with having
your wisdom teeth pulled, I hope you feel more yourself son.
As far as Mush Client goes, I've tried to retrieve some of the other plugins
from your site and consistently get the "Page not found" error.  Is this
something you're aware of?  I just thought I'd let you know, anyhow.
Best,
Zack.