Hay tom, you disappoint me, I always think of you as a major startrek buff ;D.

Eitherway it's easy to check.

I also agree about the torture scene Bryan.

it's weerd, there are all sorts of rules on tv about not showing blood guts and violence, but what has always bothered me is seeing people, even if this is simply by being blasted with energy in the good old fashioned Agony beam, thus at 13 I found that just as disturbing as I probably wouldn't done if Zorn was being torgured in a more gorey manner.

Such are silly tv execs though.

Beware the Grue!