Now that's a shame you don't have your novels. They could be really interesting grins. I didn't used to be a star treck fan but someone introduced me to it and it's not too bad.

Amanda

From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 11:30 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Startrek tng trivia error

Hi Dark,

Smile. Let's just say I out grew that period of my life. Back when I
was a teenager I lived and breathed Star Trek.

I watched TNG, DS9, and Voyager every week. The first showing of
Voyager's pilot, The Caretaker, was on my birthday none-the-less. I
read every single book I could get my blasted hands on at the time. I
collected and still have boxes of Star Trek action figures,
spaceships, collecter cards, and that sort of thing. At one time I had
a lot of that in a display case, but my wife made me box it up as she
didn't like me decorating our living room with Star Trek models and
toys. :D

To top it off my BNS was filled with Star Trek stories I wrote. My
first full length novel, yes it was a 500 page novel, was a Star Trek
book called Vortex where the crews of the original Enterprise, TNG
Enterprise, Defiant, and Voyager all get sucked into a temperal vortex
and Kirk, Picard, Sisko, and Janeway have to figure outhow to set the
time line back in order. Think Q-Squared with a twist. Lol!

I wrote a second novel, much shorter, in high school called Debt of
Honor which involved Warf and the Klingon civil war. It takes place
just following events in Redemption I and Redemption II in the TNG
series. The house of Duras attempt to assassinate the chancellor, but
the crew of the Enterprise, Warf in particular, stops them at the end
of the book. It was probably my best writing.

And before anyone asks me to send them my novels unfortunately I
can't. I backed them onto 3.5 floppies, which is all I had at the
time, and the floppies went bad losing probably two years worth of
serious writing. It sucks lemons.

Now, days when I think Trek I think of games like STFC. Still serious
work, but I am not a Trek nut like I use to be. I'm still interested,
but not as interested.

HTH