Ok, first of all, once again Jeremy, you have created an engrossing game
even in its rough form.

Construction, it would be good to have a way of aborting a construction, or
getting the help text for a building type before committing to it.  I
started a quarry before realizing that I needed to put it near stony ground,
and hadn't done any construction, but wanted to abort it and move the site,
but there's no option for aborting a construction once you've chosen it.

Next, if I have a tavern with a cook, I'm assuming my folk will eat when
they need to?

What is the priority for peasants carrying supplies if I have a tavern and
more than one construction in progress?  I'm guessing keeping the tavern
full is the highest priority?

Do people recover from injuries and illnesses without a hospital?

And finally, when attempting to recover a saved game, I got a runtime error
432 and the game crashed.

                Chris Bartlett