Hi,

I just created a course using the Golf Course Maker program included with Jim Kitchen's Golf game, but am not sure about a couple things. When creating a hole for the course, I'm asked to select the Par, from 3 to 6. Could someone please explain what Par is? Also, when selecting a difficulty, does that mean the higher the number, the more difficult it is to get a good shot, such as a hole in one? Finally, at the end of a game, I was told I had zero awful shots. That's great, but now I'm curious. How do you get an awful shot?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director