hi.
well the number of par as I understand it is the number of moves required to achieve a sertain objective in this case the hole in that number of moves.
1 hole in one
1 move.
Its hard but on some short courses off 100-122 yards its possible you can hit it if you can get a lucky shot.
Birdy.
2 or more moves.
Egel.
I think this is 4 or is birdy 3 or more and egal is 2.
I never got a double at all so I presume its almost impossable.
Par is well the number of moves you set so if par then you are even.
A hogy and double hogy basically means you are under par by 1 and 2 shots respectively. An awefull shot basically means you are so far under par 3 or more moves that you basically have lost the round.
Though 1 or 2 under  is quite bad at least you are still getting something.
Your objective really is to get less than the score eg if score=79 then that number or less if possible is good more is bad. If the score is lower 56 is the lowest I have seen it gets harder the lower it gets.
Basically its all the pars added up will equal the rating number.