Hi Kelly,

Par is the target number for each hole.  I believe that you should be Abel to
hit on to the green two under par.  And I also believe that all 18 hole golf
courses add up to a 72 par.  You will hear golf scores as under or over par.
Now for each hole, a birdie is one under par, an eagle is two under par, a
double eagle is three under par and of course a hole in one is the best.  A
bogie is one over par and a double bogie is two over par.  I do not believe,
but maybe people will say triple bogie or quadruple bogie, but my game just
says, an awful shot, that is anything worse than a double bogie.

For some reason the difficulty seems reversed.  That is the lower the number
the more difficult the hole is.

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

Why did the bird cross the kitchen? Too eat, too eat!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA