Jeremy, the runtime error 5 happens if the builders complete a building and peasants try to still deliver material to build it.

As I start, I change all my peasants to builders, but they refuse to carry material to the site. How I get builders to build a building before all materials are delivered: I wait for the peasants to deliver the first round of material. When they go away for more, I change some of them to builders. Things go quite funny then.