You need to register dx7vb.dll. Coppy the dll to c:\windows\syswow64 and navigate to the syswow64 directory with command prompt. type regsvr32 dx7vb.dll and the game will work.
On 7/12/2011 11:20 PM, darren harris wrote:
Hi, I can't get the application to run.

I click on it, I give windows permission to run it and it just does nothing.

I'm running a 64 bit windows 7 laptop.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: 12 July 2011 22:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways v0.3b

Thank you William.  I've just fixed that bug with the miners, and found that
it also applied to stone masons as well.  Thanks for pointing that out.

I've corrected vegetables, lol, but I haven't been able to reproduce the bug
with the builders.  If it happens to you again, save the game and send me
the file please.  With a description of what's happening, of course.