No worries Jeremy. This game is worth dealing with the bugs.
On 7/13/2011 2:39 AM, Jeremy Kaldobsky wrote:
Ok guys, as some of you know, version 0.4b introduced quite a few problems with
the buggy builder AI.  I've spent time one it, and I think I've finally fixed
it.  Grab version 0.5b and please let me know if things seem fixed.  If you
load in an old game, where the builders were already broken, I can't guarantee
that this version will fix them, but I do have code in place that will try to.
I want to thank everyone for bearing with this broken AI.  I guess that's one
of the possible outcomes, each time I start changing major things to add new
features, haha.

Hopefully this AI bug is finally squashed, because I have some really cool
things being developed, but I didn't get to spend any time on them today due to
this lousy bug.