To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Battlezone?

  Hi all,
After some time spent in Poland I am back home and online! So checking the email I saw that Dark mencioned a game called Battlezone. As I am impatient to look through the hole inbox searching if someone have already asked about this game, I beg you not to blaim me. So what is battlezone? I am following the games for the blind and their development for quite some time, and the name sounds familiar, but I really can't remember...
  Thanks in advance and best regards!
         Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs