Ok, I'm not sure if attachments come through, but if so, here's a saved game
where the jobs aren't behaving as described.  This is the very beginning of
a new game under 0.5B.  I've designated 8 builders, but of course there's no
materials at the building site yet, so all 14 should revert to peasants
until there's something to build.  The builders are just standing around
waiting.

        Chris Bartlett

chrisbug

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.