Hi Jeremy,
   I think I have a problem. When I assign the jobs, find the land, and build a
house or a storehouse, it is under construction, but the workers are just
standing around. After some time (I don't know if I do something in the
meantime) they start collecting lumber and bricks. But what then? I ask because
they never finish. Is the c4 where the land is so far from the a1 or whatever
field they are on? And how should I know on which field they are?
   Thanks!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs