Hi list.
I am sure this has been reported before, but I just tried playing with the strong start option set,
and I wasn't given my store house.
I checked and I am definitely on 0.9b, but I couldn't find the store house when I hit shift d and shift f, and I did try leaving the game unpaused for a while, but nothing was moved, so I assume this feature isn't fully implemented yet or something.