To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 11:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] farm management in castaways

Hi list.
Just another suggestion, but I think there should be an option on farms to stop peasants harvesting from them. as I have had a few situations in this current game, where I have had say 100 flower and over a hundred vegetables. obviously that is quite a lot, and I don't need more of said materials for a long time. so it would be nice to be able to shut down particular types or indeed all types of farms, in order that peasants can do more useful things. the close option doesn't apply to farms as they don't need supplies, so I would like to see some way to shut farms down.