Hi Courtney,

At this time there is no setup/installer for Castaways. Simply unzip
the files wherever you want them and play it from there. If you want
to install it, so to speak, You can manually copy your Castaways
directory to
c:\Program Files
and create a desktop icon to launch the program from your desktop.

HTH