From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Che
Sent: 17 July 2011 18:48
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] sounds for castaways

   Overall, I really like the sounds chosen so far, minus the birth
sound, which I've replaced myself, as it scares the crap out of me every
time, hehehehe.
  To that end, sound packs could be put on send space or drop box if
folks out there would like to share their custom sounds.
This worked out well for BA, with folks replacing sounds, adjusting
volume, etc. as they wished. Having an open sounds folder is a great way
to allow folks to do some fairly easy customization of their game
experience, and I'm glad Jeremy has gone this route.
   Che
On 7/17/2011 10:39 AM, Jeremy Kaldobsky wrote:
> When it comes to sound effects, I have a pretty poor track record for
choosing ones that are of high quality, haha!  Because I think it is
important to recognize your own limitations, I have asked fellow user
Locutus to handle the game's sounds.  For the moment, the game is equipped
with only a few temporary sounds which are only there to help Locutus play
around with different possibilities.  A recent issue with his external hard
drive has slowed him down, but I'm sure we will eventually get some great
stuff to replace the current sounds.  For the most part, the decisions about
what sounds to have is being left in his capable hands.  I will simply
change around code to fit whatever he comes up with.

> That's a rather long way, of me saying, I can't answer your question
because I put someone else in charge of that decision, lol.

list,

-----
No virus found in this message.