Hi.
I am playing castaways on hard difficulty,
and something really odd just happened, the game timer seemed to stop working. by this, I mean the tick sound you get when the game is unpaused and events are happening.
it just suddenly stopped, and nobody did anything.
I have saved the game, and can send to you if it would be of any use.