For the price difference, I'd recommend the 32 gb one. If you plan on
putting a decent amount of music or audiobooks on the device, you will
definitely need the space. Games like Papa Sangre take a few hundred megs.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:07 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Games for The iPod Touch

Hi,

I'm considering purchasing an iPod Touch at some point. I've heard demos of
games like Aurifi and Papa Sangre, which sound very good, but am curious as
to how much space they take up. Basically, I'm trying to decide what version
of the iPod Touch to go for, the 8GB version or maybe the 32GB one. What
would you recommend?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia