Hi,

Just use e and r. it will cycle through the job types. Then you will be able
to see who is in that specific type of job.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Christina
Sent: 20 July 2011 19:15
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Cycling Through People in Castaways

Hello.
I know that I can cycle through all my people in Castaways with D and F and
that I can cycle through jobs with E and R.
However, once I hit E and R, I'm taken to the list of people who perform a
specific job.
This is good in some cases.
I also like to be able to move through the entire list of people without the
list being job specific.  Once I hit E and R, I'm stuck and can't get back
to the master list.  How do I get out of this and return to the main list?
Thanks.
Christina