Hi Shaun,

I know that this is not going to be what you want to hear, but a sighted friend
of mine set up a News Group robot program for me.  It was just set up to scarf
the sound files out of the News Groups that I chose.  I chose groups such as
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.sound-effects
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.video-games
alt.binaries.sounds.tv-commercials
alt.binaries.sounds.tv-themes

So I now have a boat load of sound files from some of the groups that I chose.

BFN

    Jim

If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why
can't he fix a hole in a boat?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920