Hey list,
I was just thinking over what happened with Thomas, and that how him coming back on list is great for the community. Then I suddenly thought and also now he won't be remembered as another James north.
And then sort of off the back of that,
I thought now wouldn't that be an interesting action/ puzzle solving game.
The main character could be a detective, hired to track down a game developer who has ripped off loads of people, and this isn't a VI developer particularly, it could be sighted or non sighted doesn't matter. Anyway, the object of the game would be to track this person who has run off with all the money, through levels of car chases, jumping moving trains, bars full of unsavery people, the list is endless. there could be all sorts of obstacles and traps. I am not a programmer, but I just suddenly thought, interesting idea and thought I would share it.