First it's the bop it XT. I've already preordered one! Anyone else ordering this? I'm real excited about another bop it game. this one includes voice and sound commands, and it also yells out colors. It's like the bop-it extreme line, so it includes flick it and spin it, as well as a new one called shake it! I believe there are also various difficulty levels including one where the toy calls out multiple commands and you must do them all. There is also the Bop it Bounce. I'm not sure if that'll be too accessible for us since you need to bounce a rubber ball off a trampoline-like device. I'm thinking this would require some good hands-eye coordination, although if we bounce the ball softly and perhaps with lots of practice a blind person might be able to pull it off. Last one is the Loopz game. here's Amazon's description. reminds me a bit of the groove it, which I own, but sounds more fun! LoopzT is a skill and action music memory game that really gets kids moving! This interactive device consists of 4 semi-circular rings. The "loops" flash with ever-quickening patterns of light and music which players must mimic by waving their hands through the corresponding loops. Motion sensors in each loop read the action to ensure each sequence was repeated correctly. The longer you play, the faster it gets! Stay alert-miss 3 times and you're out! An internal counter measures each player's speed, level and rates their overall performance. LoopzTincludes 7 different games that can be played solo, head-to-head
or with up to 4 players.
Anyone have, or is getting any of these, and if so what do you think? I'm pretty sure bop it XT will be 100% usable for us, but not sure about the bounce or Loopz toys.