Hi everyone,

Alright, let's close the "Programming Elitists" topic. I think we have
all learned a lesson from this unfortunate situation, and arguing
about weather or not language x is a "toy language" or not isn't what
this list was created for. Such arguments only make matters worse
instead of better, and arguing about it isn't going to change anyone's
mind on the subject. We've all stated our positions, made our opinions
known, now its time to drop it and move on. I've already withdrawn
from the argument in question, have agreed not to actively discuss
this topic on list, and I will ask that the rest of you do likewise.
Let's all shake hands and put it behind us.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Co-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List