Hi,

I tried playing the game again, and figured out what I was doing wrong. Until now, I had been just pressing the Left Shift key to duck, but I should've been holding it down instead. I finally got the chain saw, and managed to get over 15 barrels before being knocked out by another one. Too bad that saw doesn't last long. Oh well, at least I'm making progress.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director