Hello Everyone,

I think the subject says it. Given the events of the week I feel that
I should leave for at least a while until things get back to normal. I
hope to return in a few weeks, with game ideas firmly in place, as I
do think this is a vibrant community that is when it isn't trying to
commit community fratracide. The drama has just been to much.

Dave.