Hi Christina,

I like that idea. That would make it easier to identify what job she
held before getting pregnant. Although, the game is a bit unrealistic
blocking pregnant women from holding down certain jobs.

For instance, pregnant women should be able to weave, bake,  and cook,
but wouldn't be able to carry logs and other heavy items for the
obvious reasons. I just think it would be a bit more realistic if they
only couldn't do certain jobs.