Hi Karl,

Nice job.  I'll have to see if I can beat your score.  My idea was for a target
of 3,000,000 points, so you were right there.

BFN

I beat Awesome Homer for my second time today. Here is my log:

Awesome Homer log file for 07-23-2011 By Jim Kitchen On level 1 You jumped 29 barrels
You destroyed 22 barrels

You avoided 1 giant bird

you destroyed 2 giant birds

Your score on level 1 was 286,348 points.

On level 2 You made it to all 9 planes and to the helicopter
Your score on level 2 was 244,512 points.

your total score is now 530,860 points.

On level 3 With 31 shots, you hit all 30 projectiles Your score on level 3 was 265,622 points
your total score is now 796,482 points.

On level 4 You made it passed all 30 trees and down to the bottom of the mountain
Your score on level 4 was 209,664 points.

your total score is now 1,006,146 points.

On level 5 The combination to open the door was, "6, 4, 5, 1,
You figured out the combination with 7 tries

Your score on level 5 was 226,217 points.

your total score is now 1,232,363 points.

On level 6 You made it through the under ground caves to the parking garage
Your score on level 6 was 282,170 points.

your total score is now 1,514,533 points.

On level 7 You rescued Marge!
Your score on level 7 was 505,642 points.

your total score is now 2,020,175 points.

For rescuning Marge, a 1,000,000 point bonus.

your total score is now 3,020,175 points.

which sets a new record, by 1,613,779 points.
The record was 1,406,396 points. by karl. on 7/23/2011

    Jim

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
stayed alive.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920