To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 6:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for an old game the savage gamut

Hi list.
I guess this is a bit of a longshot, but I am looking for an old game, no longer available on the net, I believe due to the authors website being hacked. It was called the savage gamut, and was a boxing game. It had a stupidly complicated interface, I bought a copy years ago, but I guess I must have lost it in one of several harddrive crashes over the years.
does anyone by any chance still have a copy of this game?
as I am starved of entertainment, and thought I would try it out again.
I dug up the old training program, from a backup, but can't find the full game installer.
thanks for any help,
Alex.