To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] i finaly beat the awesome homer!

hey everyone!
after playing the game yesterday all day long and today,i made it.
here's the log file.

Awesome Homer log file for 07-20-2011  By Jim Kitchen
On level 1
You jumped 32 barrels
You destroyed 17 barrels
You avoided 3 giant birds
Your score on level 1 was 219,344 points.
On level 2
You made it to all 9 planes and to the helicopter
Your score on level 2 was 231,966 points.
your total score is now 451,310 points.
On level 3
With 45 shots, you hit all 30 projectiles
Your score on level 3 was 235,788 points
your total score is now 687,098 points.
On level 4
You made it passed all 30 trees and down to the bottom of the mountain
Your score on level 4 was 158,604 points.
your total score is now 845,702 points.
On level 5
The combination to open the door was, "2, 5, 1, 3,
You figured out the combination with 5 tries
Your score on level 5 was 240,946 points.
your total score is now 1,086,648 points.
On level 6
You made it through the under ground caves to the parking garage
Your score on level 6 was 281,118 points.
your total score is now 1,367,766 points.
On level 7
You rescued Marge!
Your score on level 7 was 500,683 points.
your total score is now 1,868,449 points.
For rescuning Marge, a 1,000,000 point bonus.
your total score is now 2,868,449 points.
which sets a new record, by 1,098,482 points.
The record was 1,769,967 points. by matheus. on 7/21/2011